We Offer Vacuum Tube High Efficiency Solar Collectors with PUF insulated Solar Water Tanks. Our tanks are also equipped with Assistant Tanks to prevent Hot and Cold water mixing-thereby increasing the efficiency of the systems. All our systems come with PUF Insulated High Grade Stainless Steel for the inner tanks with the external tanks being powder coated/Stainless Steel for increased life and aesthetics. Our systems come with All India 5 years’ replacement guarantee and 15 years warranty for the Vacuum tube.
Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
The Apricus evacuated tube and heat pipe are assembled in a patented format that is different to any other product on the market. Rather than a centrally located heat pipe with heat transfer fins radiating out to the glass wall, the heat pipe is positioned directly against the glass wall, where the sun strikes. The aluminium heat transfer fin is tightly held against the top inner wall of the evacuated tube and heat pipe with a set of spring clips. This is an important design feature as over time, with exposure to high temperature, the Aluminium will soften. The spring clips gaurantee long term tight contact with the glass wall and heat pipe, which is essential for optimal performance.
Flat Plate Solar Collectors
Averer solar water heaters are sensible water heaters that don’t use the electricity when it is hot and sunny outside. It harnesses the power of the sun and uses it to the maximum to give you warm water when you need it.Get one today and you will realize that it’s the best solar water heater available.
The solar water heater with flat Plate solar Collector consists of a an insulated metel box covered with tempered glass. Inside this is the absorber plate made of copper painted with special selective surface coatings which ensure high thermal conductivity and absorb and transfer heat effectively. Copper tubes (risers) are attached to the copper sheet to carry water. The solar radiation is absorbed by the absorber plate and the heat is transferred to the flowing water. The glass top reduces convection and radiation heat losses to the environment. The flat plate collectors ensure high absorption of solar radiation, while minimizing losses from reflection.
- Superior corrosion resistant Epoxy coated Inner tank
- Long life corrosion proof Pre coated outer cladding
- Powder coated MSstand-sturdy and rust resistant.
- Flat plate collector with copper fins coated in black for maximum absorption of solar radiation and effective heat transfer.
- Extra thick 5cm PUF insulation for minimum heat loss.
- Backup electric heating element for cold rainy days.
Hot Water Tanks
Available in 80 and 120 Gallon Models
- Single element water heater specially engineered for installation with residential direct solar systems
- Prewired for temperature sensor (sensor supplied separately)
- Glass lined Steel Tank – glass lining protects against corrosion to maximize tank life
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Side and top connect modes available in one tank
- Isolated tank design for increased heat retention
- High efficiency heating element
- Cold water dip tube brings cold water to the tank bottom to prevent mixing with heated water
- Anode rod equalizes aggressive water action for prolonged tank life
- Over temperature protected
ETC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|1||Vacuum Tube outer diameter||47 mm|
|2||Vacuum Tube inner diameter||37 mm|
|3||Tube length||1800 mm|
|4||Outer Tank Diameter||480 mm|
|5||Inner Tank Diameter||380 mm|
|6||Tank Volume||100 LPD, 125 LPD, 150 LPD, 200 LPD, 250 LPD, 300 LPD, 500 LPD|
|7||Temperature||65 degree C to 85 degree C|
|8||Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (polyurethane foaming)|
|9||Stand frame||Galvanized Power coated|
|10||Inner tank material||Stainless Steel 304 L grade 0.5 mm|
|11||Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Power coated|
|12||Method of Welding||Seam less and Non Welding Technology|
|13||Type of Fasteners||Stainless steel/galvanized|
|14||Type of Grommets||Silicon Rubbers|
|15||Type of Circulation||Thermo syphon|
|16||Electrical Back Up||2 KW/ 3 KW|
|17||Type of inlet feeding||Using gravity feeding tank of non-pressure. Low mixing of hot and cold water, and long life of inner tank.|
No of tubes for various capacities is as under
|CAPACITY||47 mm||58 mm|