Solar energy is available… when the sun is shining.
Wind energy is available… when the wind is blowing…
Why Solar Mill versus Solar Only?
The Averer Solar Mill effort to provide more consistent energy generation than a “Solar only” or “Wind only” system, Wind Stream Technologies has developed a first-of-its-kind, fully integrated, “HYBRID” renewable energy product; The Solar Mill is designed to work in both on-grid and off-grid environments. Solar Mill have been installed in India, helping businesses achieve mandated carbon emissions reductions, homeowners have installed the technology either to reduce monthly expenses, and/or to express their concern for the environment .The hybrid concept of the Solar Mill is unique, seamlessly integrating wind and solar energy generation in a single unit. This allows the product to be an effective solution in markets where the natural resources available for wind or solar energy generation alone do not justify investment. The world’s most complete renewable energy generation device. Instead of a footprint dedicated to a singular solution, Wind Stream Technologies’ engineers have designed a unique set of vertical axis wind turbines, added the highest quality solar panels, and a patented system of integrated electronics, to create a hybrid device with the highest energy density in the market.
Type of Solar Mill:-
- Averer Solar Mill
- Solar Mill
- Power Mill
- Mobile Mill
- Tower Mill
The Solar Mill generates
- Night time energy from the wind
- Solar +Wind =Generations is very-very high.
- Daytime energy from the sun and wind & night time generations only for wind
- Higher energy production on cloudy days
- Better daytime energy peaks
- More Total Energy!
The Solar Mill 1-5P includes:
- 5 Wind turbines (One Mill)
- 3 High Efficiency Solar Panels (250w/325w)
- One Grid Tied Micro/Mini Inverter
- Roof-top wind & solar hybrid energy system.
- 24-hour power production capability.
- Scalable power generation with hybrid or solar.
- Power generation starting at 2m/s (4.5mph) wind speed.
- Mechanical braking at high-speed winds beyond 18.5m/s (41mph).
- Offsets peak energy pricing.
- Very high renewable energy density per square foot.
- Easily integrates with backup battery storage systems.
- Optional online energy monitoring for inverter, panels, and wind systems.
- No complicated masts, guy wires, or towers
- Three Low profile Vertical Axis Wind Turbines (VAWT).
- Silent operation & environmentally friendly.
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
- Minimal running maintenance required.
- Temperature sensing electronics for thermal protection.
- Withstand temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Solar Mill: SM1-5P
|Inverter||5000W (4 inputs, 300W/input)|
|PV Modules||3500W (10 x 365W)|
|Wind*||1500W (5 x 300W)|
|Est. Avg. Monthly Energy KWh**||Low (3m/s) – 112 to 118
Moderate (5m/s) – 121 to 126
High (>7m/s) – 135+
|PV||10 x 365W kit|
|SolarMill Dimensions||10′(L) x 6.5′(W) x 7′(H)|
|Shipping Dimensions||67″(D) x 30″(W) x 54″(H)|
|Weight||375 lbs. | 170 kg|
|Shipping Weight||425 lbs. | 193 kg|
|Cover Material||UV Resistant HDPE|
|Frame||Galvanized G-90 Steel and Aluminum|
|Electronics Enclosure Rating||IP53|
|Electrical Connection||On-Board Battery Charge Controller, Grid-Tied Inverter|
|Generator||Permanent Magnet Axial Gap|
|Design Life||25 Years|
|*NB: SM1-5P system capacity is limited by the standard bundled inverter capacity. Maximum rated capacity of each mill is 500W which is realized at >18m/s.** Estimate only assumes solar irradiance of 5KWh/m2/day, and may vary with siting.|